This miso glaze is perfect for fish like salmon, tofu or vegetables! The savory umami is off the charts, making each bite irresistible. It’s just 5 ingredients (plus salt).
- 2 tablespoons light miso
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari or coconut aminos)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or maple syrup or honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth (the miso may have a few lumps depending on its texture, which is okay).
- Use as a glaze for fish (it’s enough for 1 to 2 pounds), tofu, tempeh, or vegetables.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Asian inspired
Keywords: Miso glaze, miso sauce