This fresh and simple miso dressing is packed with flavor! Use it as a miso salad dressing or as a sauce for drizzling fish or bowl meals.
- 3 tablespoons white, light, or yellow miso (we used yellow)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (not toasted)
- 1 tablespoon white wine or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (or sugar)
- Optional add in: 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until a creamy dressing forms. Store refrigerated up to 1 month.
- Category: Essentials
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: Dressing
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Miso dressing, miso salad dressing