This Mediterranean tuna salad takes just minutes to put together: it’s a fast and flavorful lunch or healthy dinner!
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber (or standard cucumber, peeled)
- 2 5-ounce cans white meat tuna
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles (optional)
- Prep the red pepper, shallot and English cucumber as noted above.
- Drain the tuna and place it in a medium bowl: mash it lightly with a fork. Add the chopped vegetables, capers, white wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, feta (if using) and kosher salt and stir to combine. Taste and add more salt if desired. Stores up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Mediterranean tuna salad