This is the best margarita pitcher recipe! It’s quick and easy to make for serving a crowd, and has the perfect tangy flavor with no added sugar.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)*
- 1 cup Cointreau
- 1 1/2 cups tequila blanco or reposado
- Juice the limes and lemons. Mix them together with the Cointreau. Go to Step 2 or refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
- Pour the lemon lime mixture into a pitcher with the tequila. Add 3 handfuls of ice and stir until cold. Pour into glasses and serve.
*The quantities are easily doubled for a larger crowd to make 16 drinks.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Margarita Pitcher Recipe