This maple vinaigrette recipe is quick to whip up and bursting with tangy flavor! All you need are 5 ingredients and 5 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and salt.
- Whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time until a creamy dressing forms. Add a few grinds of fresh ground black pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 weeks (it solidifies when cold, so bring to room temperature prior to serving).
- Category: Salad dressing
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Maple vinaigrette