Here’s how to make the best mango smoothie: it’s got the perfect sweet flavor and creamy texture! We dare you not to take another sip.
- 3 cups frozen mango (or fresh)
- 1/2 banana (room temperature, broken into chunks)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk (or non-dairy milk like oat milk or almond milk)*
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a blender except for 1 cup frozen mango. Blend until smooth.
- Add the final 1 cup frozen mango and blend again until smooth.
*To amp the protein, use 1/4 to 1/2 cup Greek yogurt instead of milk. If necessary, add a few more splashes of water until the smoothie blends.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Mango Smoothie, How to make a mango smoothie, Best Mango Smoothie