This bright mango salad recipe is sweet and zingy, starring the ripe fruit with fresh herbs and a honey lime dressing.
- 2 ripe mangos* (2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper (1 cup diced)
- 1/2 English cucumber (1 cup chopped)
- 1/4 red onion (1/4 cup thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (1 large or 2 small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Chop the mangos. Dice the bell pepper. Chop the English cucumber. Thinly slice the red onion. Chop the mint and cilantro. Place them all in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the lime juice, olive oil, and honey or maple syrup. Add to the bowl with the mango and vegetables, then add the kosher salt and mix to combine. Lasts up to 3 days refrigerated.
*For a larger salad, use 3 ripe mangos and add more salt to taste.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Salad
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Mango salad