This mango pineapple smoothie is creamy and full of tropical flavor! It’s a healthy fruit smoothie that’s great for snacks or breakfast.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen diced mango*
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple
- 1 banana (room temperature, broken into chunks)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 drizzle maple syrup or honey, if desired**
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary, and adding a bit more liquid if necessary.
- Taste and if necessary, add a drizzle of maple syrup depending on the ripeness of your pineapple (you likely will not need it). Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day.
*If you have fresh mango on hand, you could use fresh mango and frozen pineapple.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Mango pineapple smoothie