This bright yellow mango daiquiri is everything sunny and tropical! It’s quick and easy to mix up in a blender.
- 2 cups frozen mango cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) aged rum
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) lime juice
- 1 cup ice
- For the garnish: lime wheel, cocktail cherry (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately, garnished with a lime wheel and cocktail cherry if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Mango daiquiri, Mango daiquiri recipe