The Malibu Sunset is a deliciously tropical layered drink with brilliant colors of a sunset! It’s easy to make and the effect is stunning.
- 2 ounces* coconut rum (like Malibu)
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- For the garnish: drink umbrella, orange slice, and cocktail cherry
- Add ice to highball or hurricane glass. Add the coconut rum, then slowly pour orange juice followed by the pineapple juice.
- Pour the grenadine into center of the drink and it will sink to the bottom. Stir gently for the sunset gradient effect. Garnish with a drink umbrella, orange slice and a cocktail cherry.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Malibu sunset, Malibu sunset drink