The perfect easy and healthy drink, this lime water recipe with mint looks beautiful and tastes extraordinarily refreshing.
- 1 lime
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 8 cups (64 ounces) cold water
- Wash and thinly slice the lime.
- Add lime slices and mint leaves to bottom of a pitcher. Use a wooden spoon to lightly muddle (mash) them several times to release the juices. (Here’s more on How to Muddle Mint.)
- Add the cold water. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, more if time. Flavor is best within 1 day.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Lime Water, Mint Water, Lime Infused Water, Lime Mint Water, Mint Lime Water