Everyone loves this refreshing Lillet cocktail: the Lillet G&T! Bubbly and botanical, it’s a gin and tonic made with the crisp fortified wine.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) gin
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Lillet Blanc
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) tonic water
- For the garnish: Fresh mint, cucumber (optional)
- Add lots of ice to a large cocktail or wine glass and stir to chill the glass. Drain any melted water.
- Pour in the gin and Lillet Blanc. Add the garnishes.
- Pour the tonic water onto a bar spoon into the glass (to increase the bubbles). Stir once and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Lillet cocktail, Lillet cocktails