This lemon vinaigrette recipe has bold, citrusy flavor with just a handful of ingredients! Everyone will love this quick salad dressing.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, and kosher salt.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time, until creamy and emulsified. If desired, season with additional salt (or add 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano for an herby spin).
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Lemon vinaigrette, Lemon salad dressing, How to make lemon vinaigrette