This fast lemon dill salmon takes just 10 minutes to bake! Mix up the zesty dill sauce as it cooks. It’s the ultimate healthy, easy weeknight meal!
For the salmon
- 4 salmon fillets (skin on or off)
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
For the lemon dill sauce (makes about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons water
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.
- Generously sprinkle the salmon with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. Place it on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the salmon for about 10 minutes until flaky and just cooked; test it with a fork to assess doneness. Watch the salmon to make sure not to overcook; the timing can vary based on the thickness of the salmon and variations between ovens.
- While the salmon bakes, mix together the sauce ingredients, adding the water last. Use the water to bring it to a loose, drizzle-able consistency. (You may need a touch more depending on your yogurt brand.)
- Serve the salmon and garnish each fillet with 2 tablespoons of the lemon dill sauce. Save leftover sauce refrigerated.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Lemon Dill Salmon, Baked Salmon