Here’s how to make lavender tea with fresh or dried buds! This soothing herbal tea tastes subtly floral and has potential health benefits.
- 1 1/4 cups (10 ounces) boiling water
- 2 teaspoons lavender buds, dried or fresh
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup or agave syrup)
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the lavender buds in a tea strainer or tea ball. When the water is hot, steep in a tea strainer in the water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea strainer and stir in the honey. Enjoy immediately!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Herbal Tea
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Lavender tea, how to make lavender tea