The Key Lime Martini is a stunning cocktail that tastes just like key lime pie…but even better! Two secret ingredients make it work.
- 2 ounces Licor 43*
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce key lime juice (bottled)**
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- Graham crackers, crushed for the rim
- For the garnish: Lime wheel
- Wet the rim of the cocktail glass. Place finely crushed graham crackers on a plate, and tilt the outside rim of the glass into the mixture so that it coats the outer rim.
- Place the Licor 43, vodka, key lime juice, and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker with 2 handfuls ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold.
- Strain the drink into the prepared glass. Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
*For converting to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons.
**Licor 43 is a Spanish vanilla liqueur you can find at most liquor stores and even grocery stores. Key lime juice is sold bottled and available in most grocery stores.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Key lime martini, Key lime pie martini, Key lime martini recipe