The Kentucky mule opts for bourbon in this spin on the classic Moscow mule! It’s bubbly, bright and bold, with a spicy whiskey finish.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ginger beer
- For serving: ice, lime wedge, fresh mint
- In a copper mug or glass, pour in the bourbon, lime juice, and ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime wedge and fresh mint. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Kentucky mule