The Jagermeister Negroni is an intriguing spin on the classic featuring this German liqueur! It gives it a bittersweet anise flavor.
- 1 ounce* gin
- 1 ounce sweet or semi-sweet red vermouth
- 1 ounce Jägermeister
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: Lemon peel
- Combine the gin, sweet vermouth, and Jägermeister in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
- Add ice to a lowball glass, and strain the drink into the glass.
- Use a knife to remove a 1″ wide strip of the lemon peel. Squeeze the lemon peel into the drink to release the oils. Gently run the peel around the edge of the glass, then place it in the glass and serve.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Jagermeister, Jagermeister cocktails, what is Jagermeister, Jagermeister price