Here’s how to make Italian seasoning! This tasty homemade mix is easy to make and perfect for adding big flavor to vegetables, fish, dips, and more.
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme (not ground)
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Transfer to an airtight container or jar. Store for 6 months to 1 year in a cool, dry place.
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Italian
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Italian seasoning, Easy Italian seasoning, Italian seasoning mix