Don’t have any Italian seasoning on hand while you’re making a recipe? Here’s the best Italian seasoning substitute to use in cooking.
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme (not ground)
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Transfer to an airtight container or jar. Store for 6 months to 1 year in a cool, dry place.
- Category: Spices
- Method: Spice Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Italian seasoning substitute