This zesty homemade Italian dressing recipe is full of flavor and easy to make at home! This one will become a go-to on first taste.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, grated (about 1/4 teaspoon) or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried oregano, dried thyme, and dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and maple syrup. Grate in the garlic clove, then whisk together with the oregano, thyme, basil, and kosher salt.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil, adding 1 tablespoon at a time and whisking until it incorporates, until an emulsion forms. Serve immediately. Store refrigerated and bring to room temperature before serving (keeps at least 2 weeks).
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Italian dressing, Italian dressing recipe, Homemade italian dressing, How to make italian dressing,