The Irish mule is a tasty spin on the classic Moscow mule: just swap out vodka for Irish whiskey! The spicy finish makes it irresistibly refreshing.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Irish whiskey
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ginger beer
- For serving: ice, lime wedge, fresh mint
- In a copper mug or glass, pour in the Irish whiskey, lime juice, and ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime slice. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Irish mule