Homemade salad dressing is simple to make and comes together in minutes. It tastes delicious and helps to avoid preservatives in store-bought dressings.
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients except olive oil. Then slowly whisk in the olive oil tablespoon by tablespoon until the dressing thickens and an emulsion forms. Taste and adjust quantities as desired.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks; bring to room temperature and stir before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Homemade, easy, simple, salad dressing, oil, vinegar, ratio