This cold brew coffee recipe is easy to make in just a few minutes of hands on time: then just wait overnight! Here’s how to make cold brew coffee.
- 1 1/2 cups ground coffee, medium coarse ground
- 6 cups room temperature filtered water
- Grind 1 1/2 cups of dark roast coffee.
- Place the water in a large jar. Add the coffee grounds to the water.
- Twist on the top. Mix by shaking the jar a few times.
- Refrigerate the cold brew coffee for 24 hours.
- Place a strainer over a clean jar, and line it with a clean towel or cheesecloth. Strain the coffee into the clean jar. Discard all coffee grounds. Place the cold brew coffee back into the pitcher and refrigerate.
- To serve, dilute 1/2 cup cold brew with 1/2 cup water. If you’re serving with ice, use 1/2 cup cold brew with 1/4 cup water and ice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Cold Brew
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: How to make cold brew coffee