Wondering how to cut eggplant? Here’s a step by step guide and video that shows you how to slice eggplant into rings and how to dice it.
- 1 eggplant
- To cut the eggplant into rings: using a large chef’s knife, slice off the top of the eggplant.
- Slice the eggplant into rings, the width called for in your recipe.
- To dice the eggplant: Using a large chef’s knife, slice off the top and bottom of the eggplant.
- Stand the eggplant up and cut thin slices lengthwise.
- Stack the slices and cut them into strips. Then turn the strips and cut them crosswise to the desired size.
- Category: Knife Skills
- Method: Cutting
- Cuisine: N/A
Keywords: How to cut eggplant, Cutting eggplant, How to slice eggplant