This honey almond granola is perfect on parfaits, smoothie bowls, and baked fruit and requires less than 10 minutes of prep work.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 3/4 cup honey, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add 6 cups oats, 1 cup sliced almonds, and 1/2 cup slivered almonds. Stir with wooden spoon to evenly coat.
- Spread onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake around 45 minutes until golden, removing the pan to stir every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely, then add 1 1/2 cup raisins to the cooled mixture. Store in air-tight container.
To make this recipe vegan, use maple syrup or agave instead of honey.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond granola