This easy taco seasoning recipe takes just minutes to whip up using spices you might already have on hand. Here’s how to make taco seasoning at home!
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more, depending on your spice tolerance)
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container for several months.
Keywords: Taco Seasoning, Homemade Taco Seasoning, Mexican Seasoning, How to Make Taco Seasoning