Here’s the very best homemade cocktail sauce that makes shrimp cocktail sparkle! Tangy, savory, and spicy, this recipe takes just 5 minutes.
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup*
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot)
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Taste and adjust horseradish to your preference. Saves for up to 3 months refrigerated.
*Double if serving for a large party.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Homemade cocktail sauce, Cocktail sauce recipe