The best way to use this classy Cognac? Try this Hennessy Margarita recipe, full of flavor and sophistication.
- 1 1/2 ounces* tequila reposado
- 1 ounce Hennessy Cognac
- 1 ounce Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- For the garnish: lime wedges
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt (or for a festive look, use Margarita Salt).
- Place the tequila, Hennessy, Cointreau and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with 1 handful ice cubes and shake until cold.
- Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Fill the glass with ice and serve.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Hennessy margarita, Hennessy margarita recipe