This healthy chocolate milkshake has a healthier spin with coconut milk and Mejdool dates! It’s a wholesome way to enjoy that classic treat.
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings: toasted coconut, chocolate chips, etc
- The night before (or at least 3 hours before): Pour 3/4 cup of the coconut milk into an ice cube tray. Reserve the remaining coconut milk in the refrigerator.
- Remove the pits from the dates. When the ice cubes are set, place the reserved coconut milk, cocoa powder, dates, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add the coconut milk ice cubes and blend again until smooth.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and chocolate chips.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy Chocolate Milkshake, healthy milkshake