Want a twist on the Screwdriver? Try the Harvey Wallbanger, a recipe for its more sophisticated cousin drink.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) orange juice (fresh squeezed, if possible)
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) Galliano liqueur (Galliano L’Autentico)
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- For the garnish: Orange wedge, cocktail cherry (optional)
- Add the vodka and orange juice to a glass with ice and stir a few times until cold.
- Pour the Galliano over the back of a spoon onto the drink. Garnish and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Harvey Wallbanger