Here’s how to make grilled zucchini and squash! This basic recipe shows you the grill time, temperature, and perfect seasoning blend.
- 2 medium yellow summer squash
- 1 medium zucchini (1 3/4 pounds total with both)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Slice the zucchini and squash on the bias, about 1/2” thick. Place it in a bowl and mix it with the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and kosher salt.
- Place the squash directly on the grill grates and grill for about 2 to 3 minutes per side (4 to 6 minutes total), until charred and tender. Taste and add a few more pinches kosher salt.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Grilled Zucchini and Squash