These grilled shrimp skewers are full of juicy flavor! The shrimp seasoning brings in just the right touch of savory and smoky.
- 1 pound large shrimp, tail on and deveined (we used 26–30 per pound size)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 lemon wedges
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Thaw the shrimp, if frozen.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees). Soak the wooden skewers (at least 20 minutes).
- Pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel or clean towel. Place it in a bowl and add the olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt and kosher salt. Mix with your hands to combine.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers, alternating direction of the tails and making the shrimp just touch each other (so they don’t spin when flipping the skewers).
- Place skewers directly on the grill and grill 1 to 2 minutes per side, until bright pink and cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and squeeze on fresh lemon juice from the lemon wedges. Top with finely chopped parsley if desired.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Low Calorie
Keywords: Grilled Shrimp Skewers