Grilled peaches are easy to make and full of sweet and smoky flavor! Top with vanilla ice cream for the perfect summer grilled dessert.
- 4 ripe peaches (just ripe, not overly soft)
- Neutral oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Honey or maple syrup
- Vanilla ice cream (vegan if desired)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat (375 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cut the peaches in half, remove the pits, and rub both sides with drizzle of oil. Lightly sprinkle the cut side with brown sugar.
- Clean the grill with a wet rag to remove any savory flavors from previous grilling.
- Grill cut side down for 4 to 5 minutes until softened and grill marks appear. Flip and grill the other side for 2 to 3 minutes until soft.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup (adds the final sweetness!), mint leaves, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream (required!).
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled peaches, How to grill peaches