Here’s an easy way to cook corn on the cob: grilled corn in foil! Wrap it in aluminum foil and it’s mostly hands off while you grill the rest of the meal.
- 4 ears corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil or vegan butter for vegan)
- Chopped cilantro, parsley, or chives, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Shuck the corn. Place each corn cob in a sheet of aluminum foil. Rub it with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top it with a few thin pats of butter (1/2 tablespoon in each packet). Seal foil around corn, sealing the edges at the top but not making it too tight. Poke a few small holes in each packet.
- Place the packets on the grill grates and grill for 20 to 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until corn is bright yellow and cooked.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Grilled corn in foil, How to grill corn