These savory grilled cheese crepes are a perfect appetizer or lunch, filled with melty sharp cheddar and feta cheese, leafy greens, and fresh dill.
- Make the crepes.
- Cut the kale, chard or spinach into thin strips. Chop the dill.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium low heat. Add greens , garlic powder, kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Saute until just tender and bright green, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the dill. Set aside.
- Place a crepe on a plate; then place a small handful greens, shredded cheddar, and feta onto the bottom half of the crepe. Fold the top half of the circle over, then fold the half circle in half again to make a quarter circle. Repeat for all crepes.
- Using the same pan as for the greens, add a bit of olive oil and return the crepes to the pan in a few batches. Cook a few minutes on each side, until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- To serve as an appetizer, cut each quarter circle crepe in half to make a wedge, then arrange the wedges on a plate.
Inspired by Naturally Ella
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Cheese Crepes, Savory Crepes, Crepes Recipes, Basic Crepes, How to Make Crepes, Dinner Ideas, Entertaining Recipes