Grilled carrots make for the perfect easy side dish! These are perfectly charred and flavored with cumin and a spritz of fresh lime juice.
- 1 1/2 pound large carrots cut in quarters lengthwise, or small thin carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees).
- Peel the carrots and cut them into quarters if large or half if medium to small (the thinner the better!).
- Place the carrots in a bowl and mix with olive oil and kosher salt.
- Place the carrots directly onto the grill grates and grill for 6-10 minutes, turning once.
- Roughly chop the cilantro.
- When the carrots are done, place them in a bowl and toss them with juice from 1/2 lime, cumin, cilantro, a few pinches kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: grilled carrots, carrots with cilantro, mexican carrots, grilled carrots recipe, how to cook carrots on the grill,