This green juice recipe is easy to make in a blender and packs in the nutrients! It’s bright and deliciously refreshing.
- 1 cup water
- 2 medium apples, cut into chunks
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves (or chopped spinach or baby kale)
- 2 celery ribs, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Optional: 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled
- 1 cup ice
- Wash the produce.
- Add the water, apples, spinach, celery, cucumber, and lemon juice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add 1 cup ice and blend again. Pass the mixture through a medium or fine mesh strainer / sieve or nut milk bag into a bowl (medium mesh contains some of the fiber in the juice; fine mesh makes it completely clear). Pour into a glass and serve, or refrigerate until serving.
- Juicer variation: To make this in a juicer, simply pass all the produce through a juicer, then refrigerate and chill until cold (omit the water and ice).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Juice
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Green juice, green juice recipe