This incredibly flavorful grilled portobello burger is served on focaccia bread with feta and tzatziki, a Greek cucumber dill sauce.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Place the portobello mushrooms in a dish or pan and rub the balsamic vinegar and olive oil onto both sides of each with your fingers; use just enough of each to coat evenly. Let sit to marinate until the grill is ready.
- Meanwhile, make the tzatziki.
- When the grill is ready, grill the portobellos on a medium-high grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, until juicy.
- Slice the focaccia bread and thinly slice the red onion.
- To serve, place a mushroom on one half of the focaccia bread; top with tzatziki sauce, red onion slices, feta crumbles, and the other half of of the bread.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Greek Inspired
Keywords: Portobello burger