This Greek salad dressing is a simple oil and vinegar dressing that comes together in less than 5 minutes: the perfect easy vinaigrette for salads.
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, onion powder, oregano, kosher salt and black pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil, adding 1 tablespoon at a time and whisking until it incorporates, until an emulsion forms. Serve immediately. Store refrigerated and bring to room temperature before serving (keeps at least 2 weeks). The dressing may separate after sitting which is ok; simply whisk again before serving. If you prefer a vinaigrette that doesn’t separate, try our Italian Dressing, Homemade Vinaigrette, or Balsamic Vinaigrette dressings.
- Category: Salad Dressings
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek dressing, Greek salad dressing recipe, Homemade Salad Dressing, Salad Dressings, Salad Dressing Recipe, Mediterranean