This grape smoothie recipe is tangy sweet with just 4 ingredients! It’s an easy breakfast or snack that’s a great use for frozen grapes.
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, frozen at least 2 hours or overnight
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or 1/4 cup non-dairy milk for vegan, see below)
- Before starting the recipe, remember to freeze the grapes!
- Place all ingredients in the blender starting with the milk and yogurt, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until smooth, adding a splash more liquid as necessary to come to the desired consistency.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Grape smoothie