The Gold Rush cocktail is tangy, refreshing and classy: a spin on the whiskey sour using honey! This modern classic has a retro feel.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) bourbon
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) honey syrup
- For the garnish: lemon wedge
- Add the bourbon, lemon juice, and honey syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a lowball or Old Fashioned glass. Serve with ice and a lemon wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Gold Rush cocktail, Easy bourbon cocktail