This warm goat cheese appetizer is perfect for entertaining! Just 4 ingredients make this tasty dip for crostini or crackers.
- 10 ounces goat cheese log
- ½ cup orange apricot marmalade, or preserves or jam of any flavor*
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- Crostini, bread or crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread ⅓ cup of the preserves in a small baking dish. Add the goat cheese log. Top with 2 tablespoons of the preserves. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and top with pistachios and fresh thyme. Use as a dip for crostini, bread, or crackers.
*Other great options are blueberry, blackberry, fig, tomato jam, and more.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Goat Cheese
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Goat cheese