This gluten free brownies recipe is everything: thick, chewy, rich, fudgy and absolutely irresistible! No one will guess they’re flourless.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a metal 9-inch square baking pan. Line the pan with a piece of parchment paper, cut so that it extends on two sides to easily remove it from the pan.
- Whisk the eggs, then whisk in the sugar, melted butter, oil and vanilla extract. Use a spatula to stir in the cocoa powder. Then stir in the almond flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and kosher salt and stir to combine into a smooth batter.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it into an even layer with a spatula.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes, until the center of the pan is set and a toothpick inserted has some clinging moist crumbs**. Allow to cool to room temperature before slicing into pieces, about 1 hour. Store in a sealed container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days, or refrigerated for 1 week (allow to come to room temperature before eating).
*For dairy-free, substitute vegan butter.
**When you insert a toothpick, it will likely hit a chocolate chip which may makes it look like the batter isn’t done yet. Try again or go with your gut! You won’t want to overbake these.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Sweets
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Gluten Free Dessert Recipes, Gluten free desserts