The Gingerbread Martini is a creamy and spiced holiday drink! It’s the ideal festive Christmas cocktail for parties.
- 1 ounce* Gingerbread Syrup (homemade or purchased)
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce half and half (or heavy cream or coconut milk, for vegan)
- Sprinkles or brown sugar, for the rim (optional)**
- Make the syrup: Make the Homemade Gingerbread Syrup in advance (or use purchased syrup).
- Prepare the rim: Place the sprinkles or sugar on a plate. Wet the rim of the glass, then roll the rim in the sprinkles or sugar until evenly coated.
- Shake the drink: Place the gingerbread syrup, vodka, and half and half in a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepared martini glass.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons. You can make up to 4 martinis at once in a cocktail shaker.
**Or, use crushed graham crackers or gingerbread cookies for the rim (dip the rim in a plate of gingerbread syrup to adhere them).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Gingerbread martini