Looking for an extra kick to your hummus game? This ginger lime hummus features fresh flavors and is the perfect vegan snack!
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas plus 2 tablespoons reserved can liquid (aquafaba)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (2 large limes)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- Peel the garlic. Peel and mince the ginger. Place a measuring up under a strainer and drain the chickpeas, reserving the can liquid (aquafaba).
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the garlic, ginger, chickpeas, 2 tablespoons aquafaba, lime juice, tahini, and soy sauce (or tamari). Blend for a minute or two until very creamy, stopping to scrape the sides as necessary. Store refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Ginger lime hummus, Hummus Recipe, how to make hummus