- 2 pounds ripe quality tomatoes, cored and roughly chopped (about 3 large)
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (pimenton)
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust salt as needed.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours, or up to 3 days before serving.
- Serve topped with additional chopped veggies, a drizzle of olive oil, and toasted bread.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Gazpacho, gazpacho recipe