Want the shortcut way to aioli? Make this quick and easy garlic mayo, made with garlic and purchased mayonnaise.
- 1/3 cup high quality mayonnaise (vegan as desired)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Mince the garlic as finely as possible. Then use the side of your knife blade to mash and grind it into a paste.
- Whisk together all ingredients. Keeps in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- Category: Essentials
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Garlic Mayo, Mayo Aioli