The Garibaldi cocktail is an Italian drink with only 2 ingredients: Campari and orange juice! It’s a surprisingly balanced combination.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Campari
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) fresh squeezed orange juice (or blood orange juice)
- Garnish: orange wedge (optional)
- Squeeze the orange juice. Use an immersion blender, hand frother or whisk to blend the orange juice until it is foamy.
- Add Campari to a highball filled with ice. Top with foamed orange juice and stir gently. Top with an orange wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Garibaldi cocktail, Garibaldi