Here’s the best Fuzzy Navel recipe, that 1980’s drink with OJ and peach schnapps! A few tricks take it to star level.
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) peach schnapps*
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) no sugar added orange juice, fresh squeezed if desired
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: orange wedges, fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Single drink: Place the ice into a highball glass. Pour in the peach schnapps and orange juice. Garnish with orange wedges and fresh mint.
- Pitcher variation (6 servings): In a large pitcher, add 2 cups peach schnapps and 4 cups orange juice. Add a few handfuls of ice. Garnish with orange wheels and mint sprigs right into the pitcher.
*If you prefer a sweeter drink, go for 4 ounces of each: but it’s more balanced with this ratio.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Fuzzy navel, Fuzzy navel recipe, Fuzzy navel drink, Fuzzy navel ingredients